Vulnerability Management Platform
Role: Project Leader.
Participation: I am responsible for project interface, overall project design, back-end framework construction, database definition, various routing interfaces definition, code integration and testing.
Project Introduction: The project adopts the overall framework of front-end and back-end separation, the back-end uses the Flask framework, the front-end uses Vue, and the database uses Mysql. Project function:
- Penetration information collection: port scan, sensitive path scan, C segment scan.
- Exploit tool management: The main purpose of uploading and downloading tools is to facilitate administrators to effectively manage and share existing vulnerability tools.
- Payload exploit: launch attacks on specified targets, rebound shells, etc.
- Permissions management: division of the user’s permission to use the tool.
- Information display: Using a large visualization screen to show the results of the scan and the use of the system.